In these Terms and Conditions:
“Cooling-Off Period” means the period of 14 days after the customer has ordered a lesson, class or other service on offer during which the customer may cancel the order without penalty, provided the service has not commenced at the Customer’s request.
The “Company” means us, Professional Driver Training, the service provider.
The “Contract” means the agreement between you the Customer to purchase, and us the Company, to provide, a lesson, class or other service in line with the description and any associated terms and conditions attached to it.
The “Service” means a lesson, class or other service, together with its description and any associated terms and conditions attached to it, that forms part of an agreement.
The “Customer” means any person of more than eighteen years of age, or legal entity to whom the Company is providing a Service.
These Terms and Conditions apply to all contracts entered into by the Company to supply lessons, classes or other service to Customers. They apply for the entire duration of the contract, or until replaced or updated.
3. Supply of Service
- The Company will provide services to the Customer, in accordance with the agreed description and any associated terms and conditions attached to it.
- The Company reserves the right to make changes to the service, as and when required for any operational reason. Where possible, the Company will provide advance notice of any such change to the Customer.
- Where the Company fails to perform the service at the intended date/time due to unforeseen circumstances or circumstances beyond its control, the Company will endeavour to perform the service at the next available reasonable opportunity.
- Where the Company fails to perform the services at the intended date/time due to circumstances arising from the Customer’s action or inaction, the Company will perform the services at the next scheduled service date/time.
4. Payment for Services
- The Company will charge for services in accordance with the description and any associated terms and conditions attached to it.
- The Company may change the pricing for a service and any such price change will have effect from the next offering of such service or later if so advised by the company.
- The Company may change the pricing for a service subject to legal requirement or regulation and any such price change will have effect immediately, or as advised by the Company.
- The Customer will pay charges for the services, including surcharges, in accordance with the agreed service, and in the case of each invoice by the due date thereon.
- The Company may apply a surcharge where the Customer fails to make payment in accordance with the agreed service or payment method. Such surcharges may include “Late Payment Fees”.
- The Customer may, at the Company’s sole discretion, forfeit all or part of a payment for a service, where the Customer has failed to avail of a service at the agreed date/time, and where the Company has allocated time/resources for the Customer.
5. Data Protection & Privacy
- The Company will collect and retain any information provided by you to the Company, by any means including written, electronic or verbal, for the following purposes:
- To provide the services offered to you, and requested by you.
- To contact you in relation to the provision of services offered to you, and requested by you.
- To contact you in relation to payment for services provided to you.
- The Company will not disclose your information to any third party except in the following circumstances:
- Where the third party forms part of the service delivery and requires the information as part of the delivery of the service.
- Where the Company is compelled, or believes it is compelled, by a lawful order from an appropriate authority.
- Where asked to do so by the customer concerned.
- To comply with any other legal obligation.
- The Company will provide the Customer with access to their account information, through the Company’s website. The Customer must keep their login information private and confidential.
- The Company will collect and retain and and all information in line with the requirements of the Data Protection Act 1988 as amended.
6. Termination and Cancellation
- The Customer may cancel the Contract during the Cooling-Off Period provided the service has not commenced at the Customer’s request.
- The Company may cancel or terminate the contract where the Customer has failed to make payment, or where circumstances beyond the Company’s control, including Force Majeure, prevent the Company from continuing the contract.
- Where a Customer terminates an account in accordance with these Terms and Conditions, and the Customer account contains a credit balance, the Customer will be refunded the credit balance within 14 days unless otherwise agreed to retain the balance in lieu of another Contract.
- The Company’s total liability in respect of, or in association with any contract, will be limited to the total payments made to the Company, by the Customer, in respect of the service offering within the applicable period.